Friday, August 22, 2008

A Little Stalking Never Hurt Anyone

Blog stalking, that is. That's what I have been accused of for several months now by my friends, my family, and specifically family members that have blogs themselves. I can't help it. I am an addict. At least I'm not in denial anymore. So, I have decided to join the blog world and prove to everyone that we are indeed boring. That was my first excuse for never starting a blog before. My other excuse was that I was too busy reading everyone else's.

And a clarification for the title of the blog--the Princess is of course Amelia and the Peons are of course us. She clearly lets us know that she is the boss around this place. And for now we wouldn't have it any other way.

1 Talk to Me:

The McDowells

Hey Catherine! I just found your link on Jill's blog (I saw the blog title and it made me laugh, so I had to click on it)! Glad your are FINALLY starting a blog, I am going to add you to my blog roll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...