Saturday, September 27, 2008

All By Myself

Come on...sing it with me people. Amelia and daddy headed off sans mommy for Oklahoma yesterday. As she was crying going out the door, I yelled "Good luck," and silently laughed to myself. Both survived the trip, and I hear she is doing well. I think she misses me a tiny bit because Brad said she was going around his parent's house this morning saying, "Mama, are you?" For you non-speech therapist-y types out there, that translates to "Mama, where are you?" The house has been much quieter this weekend, and I do miss them both, but it is amazing what I can get accomplished when I am not picking up 1,097 rubbermaid containers, food off the floor, and every toy she owns all day.

In other news, we have about 3 and a half weeks left of the cast. I will post pics of her sweet new cast covers soon.

And as promised in my first post, I am truly boring and this post proves it!

0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...