Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Daze

I had 5 whole hours to be by myself today. I enjoyed every minute of it. Is that wrong? Probably so...all I did was go to the grocery store. And organize the pantry. And empty the dishwasher. And do laundry. Something is wrong with me. I should have been shopping or getting a pedicure or something. Amelia started mother's day out at Cornerstone Community Church once a week today. She is hamming it up during breakfast with her Diesel dog from Papa. The girl has a thing for dogs.
On the way to school. Don't worry...Brad was driving while I took the picture.

Her teachers Ms. Maria and Ms. Rosemarie. Amelia is giving quite the death stare.
I am already planning on what I am going to do with myself next Wednesday.

2 Talk to Me:

Newberry

I'm glad you enjoyed your time to yourself. I can't believe Amelia is big enough to be going to preschool! She looks so cute, and I love her haircut.

Emily

Yeah I am glad you joined the blog world. Love A's new hair cut. She is such a doll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...