Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet the Great-Grandparents

Last week Amelia and I road-tripped with my mom and dad to Louisiana to see my grandparents. That trip pretty much confirmed that I do not want to road trip with my kiddo for a while. I think we will begin our Elmo-detox this week. I listened to 6 straight hours of Elmo videos there and back. We had a great time though, and I was really glad Amelia was able to meet another set of her great-grandparents. I hadn't seen my grandparents in 10 years so it was good to catch up.

The highlight of the trip I think for Amelia was going to see Papa's chickens and gathering the eggs at the end of the day. They also played with playdough which she also loved. I felt like I had lots of free babysitting!
Oh wait, I always have free babysitting.









0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...