Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It is for me but maybe not her teachers. This is how I left Amelia last Tuesday at her first day back at school--in front of a mound of goldfish and a puzzle. I gave her a kiss and never looked back. I have to say that I was really looking forward to regaining my days of freedom. I mean, it's going to be great for her socially, educationally, blah, blah, blah.


This is what she appeared to be doing when I came to get her. Appearances can be deceiving though. Apparently she doesn't nap at school. And she's decided she doesn't want to nap anywhere else either, but that's for another day.
Thursday she asked me if she could kiss Asher. She's striving to claim the title of "Class Hoochie" again this year. It's going to be a long year...

2 Talk to Me:

Kelly

Too funny!! I guess maybe since you've come to terms with her 'personality' now it'll be easier on you later in life!! ;)

Becky

At least if she's gonna be the class hoochie, she needs to be the best one she can be. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...