- Eating 2 1/2 ounces (!?!) at every feeding
- Going to sleep pretty much right after she eats
- Awake times are about 30-45 minutes a day (unless it's the middle of the night, then she wants to party)
- Not spitting up as much (YAY)
Wondering what Amelia is up to?
- Loves giving Ella the paci
- Imitating everything we do (pretending to burp everything, for example)
- Loves holding her baby sister and feeding her
- Telling us how much she loves us and her baby sister (spontaneously)
Wondering what mommy is up to?
- Crying because I know how fast time goes by. Every time I look at Amelia I get all teary because I think this middle of the night feeding, no sleeping business stinks, but then you turn around and they are 2 years old telling you how much they love you.
- Popping Vicodin like it's candy. Actually, now I've moved on to Tylenol. Sad that I sort of hit my dad up for his Vicodin too. Like I said, I am glad that week is over.