Friday, January 1, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Because it's the new year, I thought I would reflect on a few things I am thankful for this year.
  • I am thankful Tiger Woods is not my husband.
  • I am thankful Jon Gosselin is not my husband.
  • I am thankful for Vicodin, which got me through my c-section recovery.
  • On a serious note, I am thankful for in-laws that let my noisy baby sleep in their room when given the chance, so that I can get a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
  • I am thankful for parents that live close who almost always are available for babysitting.
  • I am thankful for my baby who continually spits up on me, smiles when I tell her she's beautiful, and sleeps in the car.
  • I am thankful for my 2 year old who often says, "Don't talk to me. Go away. I'm being ugly."
  • I am also thankful for her reminding me not to be ugly when I get impatient with her.
  • I am thankful for comments left on posts which let me know you still care. Just sayin...

Wishing you all blessings in 2010.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...