- I am thankful Tiger Woods is not my husband.
- I am thankful Jon Gosselin is not my husband.
- I am thankful for Vicodin, which got me through my c-section recovery.
- On a serious note, I am thankful for in-laws that let my noisy baby sleep in their room when given the chance, so that I can get a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
- I am thankful for parents that live close who almost always are available for babysitting.
- I am thankful for my baby who continually spits up on me, smiles when I tell her she's beautiful, and sleeps in the car.
- I am thankful for my 2 year old who often says, "Don't talk to me. Go away. I'm being ugly."
- I am also thankful for her reminding me not to be ugly when I get impatient with her.
- I am thankful for comments left on posts which let me know you still care. Just sayin...
Wishing you all blessings in 2010.