Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

Amelia's school went to the pumpkin farm today. I only wish it could have been muddier and more windy. That would have made it even more awesome. *insert sarcasm here* As soon as we got in the car, Amelia exclaimed, "That was a really fun day!" and Ella fell asleep. So I guess it was worth it.

Hurry up and take my picture, because this thing weighs as much as me.
Teaching Ella about goats. What more do you need to know besides what sound they make at this age, right?
Talk to the hand, mom. I'm done with pictures.


We fed some goats and cows.

This is what Amelia thought about all the wind.

Posing with some of our pumpkins. Wishing you could see both girls together? Riiiight. Not happening.

We saw Ms. Angela and her boys. She showed Amelia she didn't need to be afraid to feed the animals.


0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...