Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back in Business



So, I've been MIA lately. Sorry to the 3 of you that still read this thing. I made my annual pilgrimage to NYC, came down with the plague of death (AKA bronchitis), had a yard sale, and have just been downright uninspired.
Anyway, please send paper bags. The hyperventilating will begin at any moment. I have an 11 month old. I will have a 12 month old in less than a month. I'll be honest--I miss holding a tiny baby and am just a teeny tiny bit sad that I won't have another one of my own. Someone I know needs to have a baby soon so I can get my fix. I cannot believe how different my two girls are. When Amelia was this age, I was wishing she would be more active. Ella is everywhere and walking is just around the corner. She's taken 5 or 6 steps but is more consistently taking about 2. She loves to stand without holding on to anything too. She can throw a tantrum like a 2 year old--throwing herself on the floor, hitting other people, and scratching. She literally laughs out loud when I tell her no. Anyone up for babysitting? Ha ha! But she gives great hugs and kisses. Her favorite thing to do is wave at people and flash her 5 pearly whites. She never lies still for a diaper change anymore or when she's getting dressed. She's already in a bigger diaper than Amelia ever was. She and Amelia love playing in her crib and climbing on each other. It's been fun seeing them interact more even if it's a love/hate relationship sometimes.
Oh Ella, you are going to be my strong, agressive, and stubborn child. You will be my kid that plays in the potty, sticks something in the electrical sockets, and tears up things around the house. You will keep me on my toes. I can't believe you are almost one. I can't imagine our lives without you.


0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...