Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella Bella!!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)


I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. (1 Samuel 1:27)

I will be a father to you. (2 Corinthians 6:18)

A friend loves at all times. (Proverbs 17:17)

For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

See, I have engraved you in the palms of my hands. (Isaiah 49:16)

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. (Deuteronomy 6:5)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)

Dear Ella,
I feel like I blinked and you were suddenly one. I have enjoyed this year seeing you grow, learn, and develop your curious personality. You seem to do everything at warp speed. At times I wish you would stay my baby forever. You will never know how much your daddy and sister love you or how much joy you have brought us already in such a short time. I pray that you will grow to love the Lord as much as He loves you and that you will be an example to others in your faith. Happy birthday sweet girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...