Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Pathetic Portrayal of Our Christmas






At each holiday or family gathering I keep telling myself, "Next year will be so much easier to get pictures of everyone together." I really hope my brother and his family come back next year so I can actually get a family picture of everyone. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get pictures on Christmas Eve. Then on Christmas day, I took maybe 5 pictures when I wasn't bowing to the porcelain god. Anyway, lessons I've learned: give Ella my dad's new belt and a piece of tissue paper and she is good to go (which is good because she totally got the shaft this year in the presents dept. from us), Amelia loves whatever you get her, and I will never get a good picture of my kids or my nephews together until they are much, much older.

0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...