Thursday, May 19, 2011

School's Out for Summer

This year has absolutely flown by! Amelia has had such a great year. She's learned to identify all her letters (and can tell you words that start with all the letters), speak some Spanish, and write her name. Whenever I sit down with her to practice some skills, I am so very thankful for her teacher Mrs. Angela who must have the patience of Job. I definitely was not cut out for a career in education. I can't believe she will be in Pre-K next year. I've been told she will be challenged and definitely become prepared for kindergarten. Most of all I am thankful that she's being taught by teachers that genuinely care about her and are teaching her about how much Jesus cares about her too.

0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...