Wednesday, October 5, 2011

90 degrees=Fall in Texas




The girls love our neighborhood park so we've gone a few times in the past couple of weeks. It's still hot but it keeps them from tearing up the house for at least 30 minutes. In other news, I am beyond sick of summer clothes, especially Amelia's since she has worn them for 2 summers. I brought down fall clothes from the attic for Ella hoping that might bring on a cool front but a cool front seems to be upper 80s. Seriously, why are all fall clothes long sleeved? Such a pet peeve of mine. Anyway, the girls love school and Ella hasn't been kicked out yet. In fact, she is so quiet and well behaved. I would think she wasn't my kid but she doesn't eat anything there, so that's normal. She'll be 2 in a month and I've hardly given a thought to planning a party. Oops!

0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...