Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's a Two-ot

Another year has passed, and I would say it was a success. Ella is extremely headstrong, mischevious, fears nothing, and has a mind of her own. Quite frankly, I still do not know how to parent that type of kid. I foresee a lot of nights reading The Strong-Willed Child. She is so opinionated for a two year old. Her favorite thing to say is "No!" That's followed by a tantrum and then she usually comes around. I still say that if she'd been born first she'd be an only child. But really the sweetest thing is how much she loves her sister. She goes to her when she's in trouble or gets her feelings hurt. She repeats everything she says. So, here's to another year of learning, growing, and laughing. Unless I pull all of my hair out first.

0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...