Monday, December 1, 2008

A Girl Can Only Dream

I hope I am not crushing her dreams by saying this, but I am pretty sure she isn't going to have a future in the WNBA. I think the term "Vertically Challenged" sums it all up around here.

Just wanted everyone to see too how nicely the progress is going 11 weeks post-surgery.

1 Talk to Me:

Larsen Family

my name is jennifer larsen and your blog came up when i googled pollicization. my daughter was born about a month ago without thumbs on both hands and we are thinking about traveling to texas to have dr. ezaki do her hand surgery. i was wondering if i could talk to you about your daughters surgeries. my e-mail is danceacc4@hotmail.com. please e-mail me. i hope i didn't freak you out by looking at your blog. feel free to look at mine...oklahomalarsen.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...