Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Class Hoochie

So, this is what Amelia does at school. It makes me feel so much better that this was totally unprompted (insert sarcastic tone). She is going to get a reputation quick if she doesn't shut this down ASAP. Needless to say, her dad was not thrilled about this. I guess she likes her boys young.

This is Asher, her BFF at school. Or at least she is ALWAYS talking about him. I think they make a cute couple.

3 Talk to Me:

Larsen Family

ahh how sweet :) bet dad is getting his gun ready for when she turns 16! haha

Jeana

That is soooo sweet! I loved the title, hoochie...hilarious!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous

I have the photos that led up to this smooch! First she enticed him with her juice...that's when I grabbed my camera. After the juice it was a hug, then came the kiss. Tell Brad I promptly intervened after that!! I'm going to have a hard time letting go of Amelia at the end of the year!! I love everything about her sweet little self!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...