Monday, February 9, 2009

Miscellaneous

I hosted our church's playgroup Friday. Some might call me crazy as it was three hours before I was supposed to head out to the airport for my girls' weekend to Austin. I think there were 13 kids here. I kind of felt like I was the Duggar mom, except with a lot of nannies. Totally kidding. I think there are some people in my group that read this blog. I digress. Anyway, we decorated cupcakes and cheesy valentines and got out almost every toy Amelia owns. Everyone had fun I think. There was lots of excited yelling, running up and down the stairs, and messy mouths by the time it was over. Thanks to my awesome mom and sister in law, Jill, who helped clean up before I left, and to my dad for picking up lunch. I only took pics of Amelia and Mason eating their cupcakes.




I stole the bottom pic from Jill. This is Amelia's step stool which I thought would be super cute in her bathroom for washing hands and brushing teeth. Unfortunately, her bathroom is so tiny that it sits out in the hall. But at least it is being used to taking pics of the cousins.


Amelia and daddy had date nite Friday when I was in Austin. Now whenever she gets on her push car she says she is going to Lowes. At least she is going somewhere other than Wal-Mart. I have no idea where she came up with that--we never go to Wal-Mart. I had a great time with my friends. Definitely need to do more of that soon.







0 Talk to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...