Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let the Madness Begin

I love being pregnant because it makes me feel like I have a really good excuse to nag Brad to get things done around the house and me to only somewhat help. I'm only slightly kidding. Since last Thursday he has made a huge trip to Lowe's, installed a ceiling fan, painted 2 rooms, taken apart and put together 2 cribs, moved furniture upstairs, moved furniture inside, and probably a few more things I failed to mention. Thankfully, we have AWESOME friends (Scott and Melissa) that we didn't have to bribe too much to come help him paint Amelia's new room.


I wrote the verse, "I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him" on Amelia's wall in her room.

Amelia is so excited about her new big girl room. She is still in her crib (great call on Brad's part cause he's smart like that!!) and is sleeping great. She's still a little confused about what happened to the room that used to be her's.

While our friends and Brad painted, we watched Scott's baby Jackson. Amelia thought she had died and gone to heaven with him here. She loved on him the entire time and couldn't keep her hands off him. She's getting in some practice before November 10. We really appreciate all the help. The "To Do" list seems never ending, but it will all get done eventually.



1 Talk to Me:

Thompson 5

Amelia's room looks GREAT!! I'm ready for Brad and the 'gang' to come help me paint my room now!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...