Thursday, August 27, 2009

Almost A Year Later


Amelia had her 6 month check-up with Scottish Rite today. It is really hard to believe it has been almost a year since her surgery. She expectedly charmed the pants off everyone and got a glowing review of her thumb/hand skills. They gave us a couple of things to work on in the next 6 months. I wanted to get a follow up picture of the event, but everyone flits in and out of the exam room so fast that it was virtually impossible, so I'll just leave you with one of her. I have a post I've been working on in my head about her surgery day last year. Every time I think about it though I get a little teary (imagine that), so we'll see if I can bust it out.

3 Talk to Me:

Newberry

Such a cute picture! Jonathan and I were just talking last night about how long it had been. We thought the year mark was about to come up. I can't believe how much she has grown since then. We're so proud of how great she has done!

The McDowells

Wow, it sure doesn't seem like it has been a year!

Larsen Family

i am so glad she is doing so well. it gives me hope for bryn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...