Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lake Arbuckle

Ella and her 2 bottom teeth:


Ella and Grandma:

Amelia catching a ride with Parker and Papa:
Amelia and daddy jumping off the trampoline:
My kids love the lake. Me, not so much. I'm not a huge fan of creepy, floaty things attaching themselves to my appendages, but I go every year with Brad's family and we always have a great time. This year Amelia got to "drive" the jet skis but I didn't get a picture of her driving, just riding. She also liked jumping off the floating trampoline with Brad. He got a work out trying to hoist himself up the ladder about 27 times. Ella just hung out and was content as long as she was being held.




1 Talk to Me:

Jeana

We had too much fun that day too!! I love the pic of Brad and Ella...too cute! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...