Friday, August 12, 2011

Crazy Land, I Mean Lego Land

When Jonathan and Jill were here several weeks ago, we decided to make the trek to Lego Land for something different to do. I mean, what could possibly be more fun than taking two almost 2 year olds that were both woken up early from naps and two 4 year olds to a place with 4,000 other people on a Saturday afternoon? I couldn't keep thinking about the germs crawling around the place. I think the kids had a good time. My personal favorite was the 3D movie we saw and the Dallas displays. And, Amelia busted out her most fashionable look of the summer: crocs paired with socks.







1 Talk to Me:

Newberry

Oh my goodness, that picture of Ella is hilarious! We had tons of fun with you guys eventhough we were there with 4,000 other people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...