Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Day, Another Attempt at Photography

I took about 471 pictures like the one below last time I went to the Dallas Arboretum. Just because she had a double ear infection and a fever didn't mean I couldn't expect her to smile at least once. I know, I should have won "Mother of the Year" that day.
These are the kinds of pictures I got today:








This time she only went with a busted up chin, forehead, and two busted hands. Don't ask...again I should have won "Mother of the Year" for those instances as well.


Thanks Aunt Jill and Cousin Mason (and the 7,324 public school kids and teachers) for going to the Arboretum with us! We had a great time.




1 Talk to Me:

Newberry

I love the picture of her from last year! She looks so pitiful it's cute! You also got some great pictures for as crazy as it was. Thanks for sending them to me. We had a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...